NWNS is an international telecommunications solutions company based in Dubai (UAE) with operations in India, Tanzania and The Netherlands.
As the needs of the Company change, so do the demands for more innovative solutions. Therefore, NWNS is always looking for skilled (telecom) engineers and other talent to join its team.
- Check out our current job openings and fill in the on line Application Form
- Make sure you apply for a position that really fits your profile. At NWNS we prefer hiring local talent so have a look at the work location(s) related to the job offer.
- If you haven’t found the job opening to fit your profile but you are willing to come on-board and you are convinced that you add value to our business, then send us your CV with a cover letter telling us more about you.
Our Recruitment Process:
- The first step is yours: fill in our application by clicking on the "On-line Job Application"
- We will need 2 - 4 weeks to make a first CV screening and get back to applicants we would like to interview. We will typically have a first interview which will take place over the phone or via video.
- The second round of interviews will take place face to face and may include additional tests or the preparation of a presentation. We will keep you informed upfront and be transparent on the process along the way.
We will give you feedback after interviews. However, as much as we would like to get back to all applicants, we will not be able to get back to you personally after the CV screening stage.
If you have been successful we will contact you personally and talk you through the offer and what happens next.
So do you have the talent and tenacity to help us implementing challenging customer requirements? And do you share our values? If yes then please consider working at NWNS and and check our Job Opportunities Section and apply on-line by filling out the Job Application Form.
Overall Skills Requirements for Working at NWNS:
For all NWNS job opportunities the following skills are required:
- Sharing the NWNS values - click here for what they are.
- Willingness and ability to work in a multi cultural and international environment. Therefore, English, English and English in word and writing.
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be very mission oriented. A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment. Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Good understanding of telecommunications network infrastructure (satellite and microwave included).
- Good understanding of Cloud and IoT is a massive advantage.
NWNS is truly committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In plain English: We don't care about where you are from, your age, your gender or any of your personal preferences. Your professional skills and your attitude are our key selection criteria.
Privacy Notice for Candidates for Employment:
Please click here to view the Privacy Notice for Candidates for Employment pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which contains information about how NWNS and each of its controlled subsidiaries (together, the “Company”) collects, stores discloses and uses your personal data during the recruitment process.
NWNS is hiring Network Engineers in India (Permanent Opportunity)
We have positions open for a Network Engineer at our NOC in Gujarat. Please review the job description below and upload your CV/resume using the online Job Application Form.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate network installations and maintenance for company’s operations in Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and customers during installations in Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Monitoring field support performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages.
- Liaise with international customers, project management teams, engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis for provisioning and troubleshooting network implementation services through our local field support world-wide.
If you feel your experience and credentials would be a good fit NWNS, please upload your resume through the on-line Job Application Form.