NWNS connects any Internet of Things (IoT) device everywhere in the world but our speciality is bringing such services to locations without basic coverage using global connectivity through our partner (Hiber Global) nano/cube satellite network.
We also supply the end-to-end solutions (including its web portals and telephone apps) for IoT and sensor related devices at very affordable cost.
Our solutions are either "off the shelve" or "tailor made" and perfect for applications that are cost sensitive and not very time critical such as remote sensing of temperature, soil moister, salinity etc
- The very low entry costs (hardware less than $100/node ex sensors) and very friendly subscription fee makes our solution many times cheaper than traditional satellite or even terrestrial (2G/3G) solutions.
- True global coverage, from pole-to-pole including your mother's backyard.
- Very simple installation and maintenance free (!). Deploy and forget. No specific skills required, anyone can do it.
- Device autonomy everywhere. Direct-to-satellite with transmissions in the unlicensed 430 MHz band.
- Transmit only, your node cannot be hacked.
- Very low power and a very long battery life.